Available as of: 15 Nov. 2022
Hint about availability: possibly available earlier
ZIP Code: 63067
City or town: Offenbach am Main
Part of City: Westend
Type of Apartment: Flat
Size living space sqm approx.: 98.47 m²
Description of the rental property: The Kappus Yards were established on the former factory premises of Kappus Soap Factory, an internationally renowned family business that existed since 1871.
This green idyll between Luisenstrasse and Ludwigstrasse offers a harmonious, quiet living environment in the middle of a metropolis that is enjoying ever-increasing popularity and diversity.
Here you have a 2-bedroom penthouse apartment - the last available of this type - which is surrounded by 2 courtyards in central location with east-west orientation and is therefore not burdened by road traffic on either side.
The apartment is situated on the 4th upper floor. The large living-dining room with a modern, stylish, open plan kitchen and the magnificent, east-facing, 226 sqft large terrace is an ideal place to relax after work or to meet up with friends.
A bedroom with en suite bathroom and a second bedroom or study and a guest bathroom are available. Both bathrooms are equipped with walk-in showers and daylight. A bathtub in the en suite bathroom provides additional relaxation.
The utility room belonging to the apartment has a washing machine connection and the internet connection box.
The apartment is designed with high-quality oak parquet and large tiles (30x60cm) in the bathrooms and kitchen.
The roof terrace was laid out with carefully selected floor tiles, which are characterized by their robust quality and bright appearance.
The three courtyards belonging to the complex, which can be used by all residents, make a clear statement about urban greening and a modern lifestyle.
Equipment and Facilities:
- High-quality oak parquet floor
- Large tiles in the kitchen area and in the bathrooms (30x60cm)
- Underfloor heating
- Large roof terrace facing east, running the full length of the apartment
- Floor-to-ceiling windows to the terrace
- All windows with double glazing
- Electric shutters
- Fitted kitchen with cooking island, sitting counter and extra large hob as well as a large apothecary cabinet
- Ca. 21sqm roof terrace
- 2 daylight bathrooms with walk-in showers and tub in the en suite bathroom
- High-quality bathroom fittings (still in progress), incl. large mirror, glass shower partition, cupboards, etc.
- Utility room with connections for washing machine and dryer
- Video intercom
- Niche for a wardrobe
- Heating and hot water by district heating (costs included in the operating charges)
- large, lockable cellar
- wide and large parking space underground with wall box
- It is the only (not yet rented) penthouse apartment with a view of two courtyards and therefore both an east orientation and a west orientation.
- One of the very few apartments in the complex with both bathrooms having natural light.
- Large bicycle storage room
- Janitor, grounds maintenance and house cleaning for the whole complex
Other details, pecularities:
Minimum rental period: 2 years
Monthly cold rent in EUR: € 1,580.00
Utilities monthly prorated in EUR: € 350.00
Monthly warm rent in EUR: € 2,050.00
Heating costs contained in utilities payment?: Yes
Deposit Info: 3x cold rent
Rent for Garage or parking place in EUR: € 120.00
Additional note on parking: Wide underground parking space
Date of Energy Performance Certificate: 3 Aug. 2022
Type of energy performance certificate: Residential building demand certificate
Residential Building - Final Energy Value: 69,8 kWa/m²
Main energy source: District heating
Year of Construction of the Heating System: 2022
Approx. year of construction of building: 2022
Energy efficiency class: B (<75)
Total number of rooms: 3.00
Any other facility rooms: Utility room, large, shared bicycle cellar
Number of bedrooms: 2.00
Number of bathrooms: 2
Number of basement rooms: 1
Balconys, terrace etc.: Rooftop terrace
Parking place or garage: Yes
Type of building: New condominium development
Description of Surrounding Area:
The new residential complex "Kappus Höfe" is located on the former factory site of the Kappus soap and perfume factory on the edge of Offenbach's west end, near the leather museum.
Dreieich Park, Wilhelmsplatz with the well-known producer's market that takes place 3 times a week, the Offenbach pedestrian zone with its shopping center and the numerous shops for daily needs (REWE, ALDI, post office, bakery, pharmacy), as well as a diverse, international range of restaurants are within walking distance or reachable by bike in a few minutes.
Numerous doctors and the town hall are also not far away.
Commuting with public transport:
The Offenbach main station with the S-Bahn and regional trains is only about 600m away and the S-Bahn stations "Ledermuseum" and "Offenbach Marktplatz" are just as easy to reach on foot.
In a few minutes you can take the S-Bahn to downtown Frankfurt.
Connection to highway or motorway:
Good connection to Frankfurt and to the A661, A3 and A5 motorways.
Number of Floors: 4
Lift / Elevator: Yes
Condition of property: newly built
Type of heating: Floor heating, district heating
Fitted Kitchen: Yes
Approx. age of kitchen: New from 2022